Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Underdog


Welcome to "The Amazing Adventures of Citizen Tex: Free-spirited Underdog Vs Everyday Life"! What will you be able to read here, you ask? Well let me tell you that the enjoyment of this blog is twofold. For one I will be writing of the happenings in my life (the ones worth writing about, of course), the urban adventures of my mid-twenties in the big city in the sky, the twists and turns regarding work, education, dating, family, friends, finding meaning in life, you know, getting by in general. And on the other side I'd also like to write, as much as my overpriced liberal arts degree and upper middle class upbringing will allow, about 21st century affairs in general, culture, politics, cinema, social change, the Internet and so forth. I'd like to promise upfront that I will do my best to keep you entertained, hopefully I will be able to provide the witty writing, refreshing insight and agreeable tone I have in mind at the time of this writing. Of course I'm perfectly aware I'm just your average Joe, but then again who isn't? So give this underdog and his blog a chance and come back for new and exciting posts, you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll wonder how we ever lived without "The Amazing Adventures of Citizen Tex". Cheers, citizens of cyberspace. I'll see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment